The Scottish Community Development Centre (SCDC) and Public Health Scotland have developed comprehensive advice on how community groups can safely provide support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Designed for groups without any specific medical or scientific knowledge, the advice focuses on reducing risk and can be used whether your community is embarking on providing support or to help you review your existing work.
The links below will take you to the SCDC website.
- Supporting communities safely
- Key Messages for delivering support
- Emergencies and more complex care
- Effective hand hygiene
- Social and phyisical distancing
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Handling cash
- From the store to the door
- Collecting and delivering prescriptions
- Preparing, handling and delivering food
- Posting and collecting mail
- Further information