During this unprecedented national emergency we are compiling some resources that may help to keep you entertained, connected and supported at home. These resources are categorised so you can more easily find what you are looking for. You can view all resources in a given category by clicking on the relevant card below.
We will continue to add to these over the coming weeks. If you have any suggestions, please visit our contact page and send us an email. Click here to view our general COVID-19 support information.
- Arts and CraftNumber of Resources - 2
- Community ResilienceNumber of Resources - 2
- Exercise and SportNumber of Resources - 3
- Finance and MoneyNumber of Resources - 1
- GamesNumber of Resources - 1
- General SupportNumber of Resources - 4
- Hospital and healthNumber of Resources - 1
- Memory and ReminiscenceNumber of Resources - 1
- Nature and outdoorsNumber of Resources - 2
- Nutrition and HealthNumber of Resources - 2
- ReadingNumber of Resources - 1
- Staying ConnectedNumber of Resources - 2
This section collates support resources created by OCN during the course of the project and signposts those from partners and other organisations. The resources are divided into categories for easier navigation.
These resources are to help you build community connections and are designed to be used by groups and organisations.
The titles on the cards below tell you which category of resources you will see by clicking on that card. The numbers in the bottom right corner of the cards show how many resources are in that category.
To view all the Community resources, click on the first card.